kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminiscin' *starts singing*

Go down 
+6
OMGitzkelseey1
- ButterCup (:
Grace
amanda
Wikylo☮
Elephant
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Elephant

Elephant

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Reminiscin' *starts singing* Empty
PostSubject: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 am

Post story about your toddler years and all that. LOL... I like to reminisce (sp?). xD

I used to say everything with a g at the beginning.

xD
jocolor

It guhz gike ghis. gexDee
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 am

Gahsh! xD

umm

I used to always think i was an old wise man and would tell my 1st grade teacher of my younger years.

My brother when he was young pierced his cheek with a bungee cord! @_@
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm

omg. when i was like 3 i had a *dog* (eraser on a string) called icky wicky icky ex!

haha.
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 pm

muhh, i gots to gooo now.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: MARVIN IS MY ZEBRA   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:19 am

Geez. I don't remember a lot from my little toddler years... I have quite blurry memories of going to publix with my dad at age 2 (I remember the cashier asking me how old I was). I also remember scribbling on a veggie tales coloring book. and oh I remember most things from kindergarten... Like getting married to this kid edward and us trying to dig to china in the sand box xD And then we tried to make a house out of sand on the play ground (Good old Florida... ah those were the days) And umm oh yeah! I got in trouble in preschool for trying to kiss this kid Jacob. And I was successful xDDD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 am

Grace wrote:
Geez. I don't remember a lot from my little toddler years... I have quite blurry memories of going to publix with my dad at age 2 (I remember the cashier asking me how old I was). I also remember scribbling on a veggie tales coloring book. and oh I remember most things from kindergarten... Like getting married to this kid edward and us trying to dig to china in the sand box xD And then we tried to make a house out of sand on the play ground (Good old Florida... ah those were the days) And umm oh yeah! I got in trouble in preschool for trying to kiss this kid Jacob. And I was successful xDDD

lol!

Edward.. Jacob.. for an Anti-Twilight person, that's awfully Twilight tex! xD
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 am

Wikylo☮ wrote:
Grace wrote:

lol!

Edward.. Jacob.. for an Anti-Twilight person, that's awfully Twilight tex! xD

Woah! Creepy!

And you know what else is wierd!

The edward kid looked just like the guy I like now (Zach) and Zach's middle name is Edward! OMG! So creepy affraid
Back to top Go down
Elephant

Elephant

PostSubject: BOBBY-DINKY TIGER ALEXANDER XAVIER DIMPSEY KING JR. IS MY OCTUPUS   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:49 am

Grace wrote:

lol!

So... you kissed Jacob and married Edward. Wow. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 am

Elephant-Bird wrote:
Grace wrote:

lol!

xD

I know, it's kind of awkward all in itself!

(I've almost caught up to kitty in posts! xD)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 am

Elephant-Bird wrote:
Grace wrote:

lol!

LOL! Unfortunately Jacob and I were seperated in kindergarten. Then I met Edward lol

lol!

I have so many memories xD
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 am

Wow tex, you sure are going for those twilight boys. LOL. JK. But that is kinda creepy affraid
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 am

oh wow tex...
If his last name was Cullen I would be freaking out. Haha
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 am

I remember that I thought that all the numbers and colors had different personalities... and when I was trying to get to sleep I would be bored and imagine that the room was spinning.... plus I didn't really like barbies... and when I went to the american girl place i got my pic taken and it looked like it was on the cover because of the way they formated it (I had a buch of words over me).... and i can't really remember anything else besides the fact that I had a blanket named B and people would always ask me what B stood for and I said that I didn't know until one day I finally realized that B could stand for Blanket.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:09 am

- ButterCup (: wrote:
Wow tex, you sure are going for those twilight boys. LOL. JK. But that is kinda creepy affraid

Rolling Eyes It was just a coincidence...

lol

I kissed Edward too... under a tree... the day before I moved... lol I was a player in kindergarten xD
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 am

When I was very young, I took my mother's red sparkly high heel shoes, put them on, and started walking around our house, and all you would hear was a clip-clop of the high heel shoes.

Another story was when I took some toenail clippers and clipped my eyelashes so instead of the line of lashes like this ------ It was like this ___----___ I looked like a freak for a week. Hey I rhymed Smile I can make it ryhme anytime, I am a poet and I didn't no it!
Back to top Go down
Canary12345

Canary12345

Number of posts : 356
Location : at a movie theather watching the titanic! sure.......

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 pm

OK When I Was A Toddler me and my mom were at the mall getting a hair cut for me and while she singed up I ran off. My mom wondered where I was she was scared someone took me but, no someone found me and my mom and took her there and guess where I was, I was at sbarro hiding under a table! LOL! lol!

Please do not use green. It is ONLY for admin. Thanks!

- Butter .
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 am

wow IDK how you can remember so much about when you were little, a lot of stuff I remember is from home videos. =)
I think I'm technically married to about 4 different people because I never "divorced" them.
I also remember thinking I could fly after I went on the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland. I tried to fly by jumping off my bed for sooo long!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 am

lol, thats hairlious tex!!!
Hmmmmm...I dont really remember my toddler years besides this one time I went to this hotel in Las Vegas and its called "Circus Circus" and they have this indoor amusement park and to get back to my hotelroom from the amusement park we have to go down this hallway and on one side was the wall and the other side had giant robotic dinosaurs but, of course i was 2 or 3 and thought they were real and I can remember walking down that hall in tears.lol.Then, from kindergarden I remember marrying my neighbor,Nick who is currently my boyfriend now but, we havent been going out since kindergarden or anything.And the wedding ring was a pretzel!lol.My friend got married 13 times in kindergarden and I believe my sister got married 3 times.lol.
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 am

niice. O.o
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 am

kaykat31 wrote:
Then, from kindergarden I remember marrying my neighbor,Nick who is currently my boyfriend now but, we havent been going out since kindergarden or anything.And the wedding ring was a pretzel!lol.My friend got married 13 times in kindergarden and I believe my sister got married 3 times.lol.
haha wow. Laughing

I have had a ring pop, a plastic ring, and a piece of tin foil for wedding rings before. The cheapest wedding ever xD
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 am

poor man's wedding, XD

when i was in preschool i wanted to marry 2 boys from my class... adam & zach, i think, but marry them both in like a 2 guys 1 grl wedding... O.o
Back to top Go down
Canary12345

Canary12345

Number of posts : 356
Location : at a movie theather watching the titanic! sure.......

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:06 am

LOL THAT WAS FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Elephant

Elephant

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 am

Ahahaha, these are hilarious. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscin' *starts singing*   Reminiscin' *starts singing* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminiscin' *starts singing*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kinzville forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: blah blah blah-
Jump to: