kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish
Registration date : 2009-01-30

I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Empty
PostSubject: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Ok sorry for the weird title, but I am freaking out because I am taking a hiphop class, and we have to do our whole routine on Thursday in front of 150 people.
But the bad part is is that I have been going over my dance steps everyday, and sometimes, it takes me a minute to remember them. And I don't want to look like dummy on stage just sitting there trying to remember my moves. But the worst part is is that I have 4 solos, more than anyone else in my class. I'm freaking out!
Back to top Go down
Linhauss

Linhauss

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am

Don't freak out, you just need to relax and have confidence. The best part about a solo is that if you do something wrong, no one will really know. Just keep moving and don't stop. You will be fine.
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 am

Calm down. Deep breaths. When I am nervous, I read a good book. It always calms me down.
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 am

Thanks everyone, lol it would be funny to see a kid hiphop dancing with a book in their hand xD
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

LOL. Well if you forget, just make something up. I have never really "performed" anything by myself so I can't really relate. But when I get nervous I do yoga it calms me down so much, it totally works lol. It is so weird, but hey, if it works...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD   I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so nervous that I might make and "oopsy"! xD
Page 1 of 1