kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG! I might be getting an....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

OMG! I might be getting an.... Empty
PostSubject: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 am

Angel fish!

Okay. So my mom was getting a crown on her tooth at the dentist. And when you get serious work done on your teeth at my dentist, you go to The Room. I think it's scary in there lol. Anyways, so my mom was in the room, and there is a fishtank that you can see in there and in the lobby (it's built in the wall) and there are angel fish in there. My mom asked if that was a salt water tank, and the dentist said it was fresh water, and the angelfish layed eggs. They haven't hatched yet, but they had to have the eggs removed into another tank to hatch because last time they ate their offspring after they hatched Shocked Anyways, so my mom said that they might not want all those baby fish (depending on how many survive) and that she'd tell him we wouldn't mind having a few if they needed to get rid of some. Very Happy Wouldn't that be awesome? I love angel fish!
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:53 am

That would be awesome! I don't really like fish, they're just a bit too boring. I like cats much better.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:12 am

sodapop907 wrote:
That would be awesome! I don't really like fish, they're just a bit too boring. I like cats much better.

I love kitties! Well, fish are pretty interesting if you start taking care of them. Of course, I'd rather get a kitten than a fish, but they are more affordable and are fun to watch. Wink
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm

i love kitties AND fish. we have cats, betta fish, & african dwarf frogs.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 am

Cool! I'm not a big fan of fish, but hey, you can't turn down a free angel fish! I guess sometimes going to the dentist can be a good thing sometimes. Smile Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! I might be getting an....   OMG! I might be getting an.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! I might be getting an....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kinzville forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: blah blah blah-
Jump to: