kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*

Go down 
+5
amanda
Wikylo☮
- ButterCup (:
Elephant
Grace
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Empty
PostSubject: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 am

1. Please note these are rumors. We cannot be held responsible for anything that is not true. These could be images that the members photoshopped, or things they made up. Not necisarilly true that is why it's a RUMOR.

2. Though a lot of these things may be false, we do ask that you treat each other with respect. Please no "THAT'S A LIE!" "You photoshopped that no fair" etc etc etc. Things like this hurt others' feelings

3. Please don't post things already confirmed by KVF. It clogs up the forum Wink

Last edited by Grace on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elephant

Elephant

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:42 am

Thanks tex! (This is jet xD)

elephant-bird
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 am

Hey, jet elephant
Back to top Go down
Elephant

Elephant

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 am

Oh, and, by the way... Y'all should make a rule for no posting things already proved by KVF.
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:23 am

Mmmkay...I am sure that wik will read that Wink
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 am

tex should fix that! ;]
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:46 am

Do you mean Grace? LOL. JK. I am going to still call her tex.
Back to top Go down
Wikylo☮
Admin
Wikylo☮

Number of posts : 447
Location : Sooome Wheeere Ooooout Theeere if love can\'t seee me throuuuuugh! ♪
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 am

- ButterCup (: wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Wikylo☮ wrote:
- ButterCup (: wrote:

Rolling Eyes

same. she'll always be tex Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

PostSubject: OMFPOS GO AWAY YOU SUBJECT THING!   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:14 am

I fixed it.

I just felt like making myself Grace cuz I am cool like that lol! People who come on here and see me calling Elephant-bird jet, and yall calling me Tex will be very confuzzeled xD
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 am

This was very helpful . . . Tex . . . lol I mean Grace Smile

I posted like 15 different threads in the rumor mill on WI, so you can expect I will post many here!
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 am

I am not normally in the rumor mill but, that is great for you, ocean. And I agree with tex. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:02 am

I am sometimes... normally browsing around, not posting much. Unless I feel like it. Wink There is this one member who kept posting about how webkinz freaked out and then she saw a starfish in the clubhouse. Nobody believed her and was saying "YOU'RE LYING!" and crap like that. And sometimes people are all rude, and are like "You are a liar you just photoshopped that so you could get attention tongue " And I thought it was really rude. A lot of m experiences on WI influenced the rules I chose. Wink
Back to top Go down
sodapop907

sodapop907

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 am

lol guess how i felt when i changed my WI name from sodapop907 to polkadotz907. i had to like dash around the site and tell everyone i knew that i was soda and then kay made up the "wonderful" nickname sodadotz.
Back to top Go down
cutiebug343

cutiebug343

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 am

Thanks for telling us that, Tex! (Oops... I meant Grace! lol!)
This is cutiebug343 reporting to Poobah Headquarters. xD
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:17 am

Those are great rules! I forgot to agree to them, so I am right now.
p.s. I love the name sodadotz!(sorry for temporarily getting off the subject of the forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*   Rules for this section *Please read before posting!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for this section *Please read before posting!*
Page 1 of 1