kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)

Go down 
+3
OMGitzkelseey1
amanda
mypetszrock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-02

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Empty
PostSubject: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:19 am

Hey everyone! If ya'll don't know me....I am mypetszrock, from WI! And I love dance! So, please post cause I love to talk about dance! Here some things about me:
I have taken dance for 10 years!
I take tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, hip hop, modern, and pointe!
My favorites are modern, jazz, and lyrical!
I am in 7 dances, including my solo!
I have had a solo for 7 years!
I have been a competitive dancer for 7 years!

So, now that you know me and my life, dance, I want to get to know you. Please post and tell me all about you and dance! Have fun! Smile

Last edited by mypetszrock on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:35 am

Hey guys! Please post!
Back to top Go down
amanda

amanda

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 am

muhh, i can't dance XD
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:34 am

WOOT! Go dancers! =)
I've been dancing for 12 years!
I have taken
ballet, tap, jazz, hiphop, pointe, hula, tahitian, maori, sword twirling(whatever that's called but it's polynesian dance and that was only for a little while, I wasn't that good). I don't do precision, competition, solos, lyrical, modern, technique classes, or leaps & turning classes. ehhh too much work, lol. I think I'm the laziest dancer ever.

Umm..if you want to talk about it, I got my ballet costume! It's red ♥️ We're doing a song from "Center Stage" one of the best movies ever!
Also I just watched the new-ish ABDC for about the 6th time. They play them a lot. I'm rooting for Quest Crew. They are amazing.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am

I do Dance Squad at school and its awesome!!!!I did ballet and jazz from age 3-8 and hiphop from age 6-8 and then switched to dance squad.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

oooh, lucky you. =P
Our dance classes at school are terrible.
Our hiphop team is okay, and our breakdancing team is really good. I keep missing tryouts though, plus I'm the worst breakdancer ever.
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 am

oh.ya, we r pretty good, our last 3 competitions we have gotten 1st.I'm not in high school yet though.I have practice monday,wednesday,thursday after school and we preform during lunch everyother friday and then we do football and basketball games and of course competitions.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am

Ok kool! Thanks for posting! You see, we don't have a dance team at my school, but we have a cheer squad, but they ain't that good! LOL! Cheerleading is cool like at the highschools and other people I see cheering, but not my school! I am just more of a dancer, but that is just me!

Last edited by mypetszrock on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 am

I did cheer until this year cuz i broke my arm tumbling and hurt my knee really badly when they dropped me when i was stunting last year but, im the captain of my dance squad.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 am

OWWCCHH! You broke your arm!?!?!? That must have HURT! I hope it is better! You are the captain! That is so cool! Congrats! My friend goes to a different school than me and she is the captain there! Oh yeah....I love your signature. Super cute!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 am

Ya, I dont have a really strong wrist in the first place though.Ya, I luv being captain except, today our coaches made us run 3 miles and I had to lead it.blah.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 am

Ahh I don't really like our cheer squad. They're really stuck up and over-competitive, plus it's really time consuming. I hope it feels better though, and congrats on being the captain! I'm so uninvolved at what goes on at our school, we have good specialty dancers for our musicals and I missed that too. =( Oh well.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 am

Well, I sprung my foot on the trampoline, so I have weak angles. And gosh OMGitzkelseey1! You miss alot of tryouts! JK! LOL!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 am

That stinks. I have weak wrist.Plus, I have a twisted knee at the moment so, I have to wear a brace during dance.We have competition the weekend aftr valentines day weekend.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 am

lol mypetz everything it's so hard to notice everything going on. I didn't even know they had a breakdancing team until they told them to come for yearbook pictures. I'm too busy walking to classes to look at the signs. Today I just realized that we have a step team. I could of joined that! =(
Wow you guys get a lot of injuries. I hope y'all feel better! OMG I just said y'all...freaky.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:52 am

Well, thanks but, I meant that I sprung my foot in 3rd grade, that is why I have weak ankeles. LOL OMGitzkelseey1! You are so funny!
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 am

kaykat31 wrote:
That stinks. I have weak wrist.Plus, I have a twisted knee at the moment so, I have to wear a brace during dance.We have competition the weekend aftr valentines day weekend.

Man, you are broken! LOL! What dance competition are you going to?
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:52 am

Hey guys! What up? How is all of my dancing friends?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Admin
Grace

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 am

LOL I can't dance and neither can any of my friends... some of them think they can.. but. Yeah. LOL, kels I am brainwashing you Shocked
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 am

IDK what is actually called.lol.It is a local one which is all IK.lol.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:27 am

Grace wrote:
LOL I can't dance and neither can any of my friends... some of them think they can.. but. Yeah. LOL, kels I am brainwashing you Shocked
Am I missing something here? LOL
I'm totally out of it right now. =]
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 am

Grace wrote:

LOL! Alot of my friends dance. Alot of my friends are from dance!
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 am

kaykat31 wrote:
IDK what is actually called.lol.It is a local one which is all IK.lol.

Oh ok. That is cool! Well, good luck! I know that ya'll will do awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:34 am

Thnx.Ya, I'm sort of nervous cuz I havent done any competitions since i hurt my knee and I dont want to hurt myself any worest.
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 am

I am taking a Hip-Hop dance class with the coolest instructor, Buffy. She is totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next