kinzville forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for webkinz lovers of all kinds! something for all!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)

Go down 
+3
OMGitzkelseey1
amanda
mypetszrock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-02

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 am

kaykat31 wrote:
Thnx.Ya, I'm sort of nervous cuz I havent done any competitions since i hurt my knee and I dont want to hurt myself any worest.

You will do fine! I know....I hope that you don't hurt youself!
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 am

OceanBluue wrote:
I am taking a Hip-Hop dance class with the coolest instructor, Buffy. She is totally awesome!

That is so cool Ocean! Hip-Hop is sooo much fun! Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Ya, I'm really mad at my cheer coach right now cuz she decided she wanted us to preform at the HIGH SCHOOL basketball game so, I have the middle school basketball game and the high school basketball game to preform at today.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 am

OceanBluue wrote:
I am taking a Hip-Hop dance class with the coolest instructor, Buffy. She is totally awesome!
Cool, ocean! =) I love hiphop! I stink at stalls though. xD
Good luck at the games kaykat. Shouldn't they just have the high school cheerleaders perform at the high school game and the middle schoolers perform at the middle school game?
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

Ya, but my cheer coach is BFF's with the High School Coach and we are both gonna preform at the high school game since we are playing our rivals.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 am

Oh ok! Well good luck kaykat!
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:20 am

mypetszrock wrote:
OceanBluue wrote:

That is so cool Ocean! Hip-Hop is sooo much fun! Do you like it?

I love it! We are preforming our routine on Feb 26, I think... I get to do a sweet awesome solo at the end. It is SICK! (Sick in a good way, the one meaning cool)
Back to top Go down
OceanBluue

OceanBluue

Number of posts : 132
Location : In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean playing GO FISH with Jellyfish

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 am

OMGitzkelseey1 wrote:
OceanBluue wrote:
Cool, ocean! =) I love hiphop! I stink at stalls though. xD
Good luck at the games kaykat. Shouldn't they just have the high school cheerleaders perform at the high school game and the middle schoolers perform at the middle school game?

Ya, stalls are pretty hard for me too, but I'm getting there!
Our hiphop class is going over all of hiphop related stuff too like Graffiti, Stepping (All of the weird hand motion and slapping stuff), Freezes, Popping, all of that stuff.
I am so awesome at stepping though!
Back to top Go down
OMGitzkelseey1

OMGitzkelseey1

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:12 am

oooh I love stepping! We have a separate stepping team for that though, but my hiphop class has done a little. I can do the easy stalls, lol. Have fun doing your routine! I remember the first ABDC a judge said "That was dope!" and I'm like "Is that supposed to be a good thing?" LOL that's in response to your sick solo comment, I'm just too lazy to click the quote button.
Back to top Go down
mypetszrock

mypetszrock

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 am

Yah, good luck on the 28!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31

kaykat31

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:16 am

I had competition today, it was good.We got 2nd place!!!
Back to top Go down
- ButterCup (:

- ButterCup (:

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 am

I am closing this because there is spam and mypetsz quit and if she comes back then she can tell me and I will unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)   If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you love dance..come here! We can talk about dance! :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2